1836 Fairview Rd, Stockbridge, GA 302813 beds, 2 baths, 1,584 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1.45 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1866
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $25,000
- Price/sqft: $16
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 0 space
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,584 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1920
- Parcel #: 064-03014000
- Zillow Home ID: 14905071
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1836 Fairview Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 30281 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 108.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 15.9% greater than in Stockbridge, and 171.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 30281 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Stockbridge.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30281 home values.
- 1836 Fairview Rd # 0 Stockbridge, GA$60K321,584
- 1868 Fairview Rd Stockbridge, GA$247K322,109
- 1812 Fairview Rd Stockbridge, GA$228K331,742
- 1892 Fairview Rd Stockbridge, GA$68K311,682
- 1894 Fairview Rd Stockbridge, GA$93K31.51,457
- 1800 Fairview Rd Stockbridge, GA$204K322,119
- 1021 Estates Ct Stockbridge, GA$114K321,805
- 1021 Estates Ct # 2 Stockbridge, GA$111K321,805
- 1009 Estates Ct Stockbridge, GA$86K321,556
- 1033 Estates Ct Stockbridge, GA$113K322,079
- 10 Austin Ter Porterdale, GA--Studio----
- 10 Austin Ter Porterdale, GA$73K32--
- 20 Austin Ter Porterdale, GA$73K32--
- 20 Austin Ter Porterdale, GA--Studio----
- 1045 Estates Ct Stockbridge, GA$86K321,575
- 30 Austin Ter Porterdale, GA--Studio----
- 30 Austin Ter Porterdale, GA--------
- 1057 Estates Ct Stockbridge, GA$118K322,146
- 1069 Estates Ct Stockbridge, GA$96K321,497
- 1016 Estates Ct Stockbridge, GA$108K321,604
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292