1837 Drew Ave, Mountain View, CA 940432 beds, 1 bath, 832 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 6,316 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- 268 days on Zillow
- Cooling: None
- Last sold: Aug 2006 for $340,000
- Price/sqft: $876
- MLS #: 81339257
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: 320 sqft
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 832 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1951
- Lot depth: 113
- Lot width: 56
- Parcel #: 15014044
- Zillow Home ID: 19511450
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1837 Drew Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94043, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 27.3% greater than in Mountain View, and 81.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94043 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Mountain View.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94043 home values.
- 1819 Drew Ave Mountain View, CA$917K311,120
- 1855 Drew Ave Mountain View, CA$972K311,364
- 1828 Doane Ave Mountain View, CA$843K311,000
- 1816 Doane Ave Mountain View, CA$816K31877
- 1783 Drew Ave Mountain View, CA$894K311,087
- 1873 Drew Ave Mountain View, CA$834K31832
- 1840 Doane Ave Mountain View, CA$1.05M321,883
- 1838 Drew Ave Mountain View, CA$1.08M321,853
- 1856 Drew Ave Mountain View, CA$1.27M521,818
- 1782 Doane Ave Mountain View, CA$1.58M43.52,182
- 1820 Drew Ave Mountain View, CA$848K31882
- 1874 Drew Ave Mountain View, CA$963K321,224
- 1852 Doane Ave Mountain View, CA$823K21832
- 1765 Drew Ave Mountain View, CA$923K311,152
- 1891 Drew Ave Mountain View, CA$1.21M321,740
- 1784 Drew Ave Mountain View, CA$845K31832
- 1892 Drew Ave Mountain View, CA$848K31882
- 1768 Doane Ave Mountain View, CA$967K411,214
- 1864 Doane Ave Mountain View, CA$823K31832
- 1859 San Ramon Ave Mountain View, CA$863K31882
Nearby Schools in Mountain View
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292