1837 Forestdale Dr, Encinitas, CA 920242 beds, 2 baths, 936 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Centrally located for close by shopping and dining in Encinitas, Rancho Santa Fe, and Olivenhain.
- Lot: 11.94 acres
- Multi Family
- Built in 1974
- Heating: Radiant
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $306,500
- Price/sqft: $327
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Over 55 living
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- View: Mountain
- High Country Villas 55+ community, pool, golf, horseshoes, putting green, shuffleboard close by.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 936 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1974
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 2592221657
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 52509800
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1837 Forestdale Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92024 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 72.2% less than in Encinitas, and 92.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 92024 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Encinitas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92024 home values.
- 1833 Forestdale Dr Encinitas, CA$355K22936
- 1872 Forestdale Dr Encinitas, CA$361K22936
- 1850 Forestdale Dr Encinitas, CA$406K221,056
- 1841 Forestdale Dr Encinitas, CA$410K221,056
- 1829 Forestdale Dr Encinitas, CA$404K221,056
- 1864 Forestdale Dr Encinitas, CA$347K21884
- 1823 Forestdale Dr Encinitas, CA$407K221,056
- 1819 Forestdale Dr Encinitas, CA$411K321,056
- 214 Summerside Ln Encinitas, CA$406K321,056
- 218 Summerside Ln Encinitas, CA$354K22936
- 1840 Forestdale Dr Encinitas, CA$410K221,056
- 1882 Pleasantdale Ln Encinitas, CA$441K321,056
- 1836 Forestdale Dr Encinitas, CA$406K221,056
- 1844 Forestdale Dr Encinitas, CA$359K22936
- 1834 Forestdale Dr Encinitas, CA$407K221,056
- 222 Summerside Ln Encinitas, CA$354K22936
- 1832 Belle Grove Rd Encinitas, CA$357K22936
- 226 Summerside Ln Encinitas, CA$407K221,056
- 1870 Pleasantdale Ln Encinitas, CA$356K22936
- 1828 Belle Grove Rd Encinitas, CA$414K21884
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.