- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1837 Pegram St, Charlotte, NC 282053 beds, 2 baths, 1,306 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1917
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $210,000
- Price/sqft: $161
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 3 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Laundry room
- Mud room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,306 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1955
- Parcel #: 08309219
- Zillow Home ID: 6188343
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1837 Pegram Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Villa Heights, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 75.4% greater than in Charlotte, and 681.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Villa Heights home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Villa Heights home values.
- 1833 Pegram St Charlotte, NC$106K311,210
- 1901 Pegram St Charlotte, NC$101K22974
- 1829 Pegram St Charlotte, NC$209K432,310
- Pegram St Charlotte, NC$91K21928
- 1905 Pegram St Charlotte, NC$97K21896
- 1825 Pegram St Charlotte, NC$144K41.51,228
- 1834 Allen St Charlotte, NC$126K311,464
- 1830 Allen St Charlotte, NC$117K42892
- 1900 Allen St Charlotte, NC$84K321,360
- 1821 Pegram St Charlotte, NC$104K321,060
- 1909 Pegram St Charlotte, NC$187K--32,175
- 1826 Allen St Charlotte, NC$134K----1,514
- 1904 Allen St Charlotte, NC$164K421,700
- 1836 Pegram St Charlotte, NC$103K311,118
- 1822 Allen St Charlotte, NC$185K331,392
- 1832 Pegram St Charlotte, NC$99K21999
- 1900 Pegram St Charlotte, NC$123K--22,052
- 1817 Pegram St Charlotte, NC$103K321,040
- 1828 Pegram St Charlotte, NC$211K321,446
- 1908 Allen St Charlotte, NC$165K31.51,671
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!