A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.69 acres
- Multi Family
- Built in 2012
- HOA Fee: $330
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $660,000
- Price/sqft: $555
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Additional Rooms \ Formal Entry, Additional Rooms \ Storage, Amenities Misc. \ Balcony/Patio, Amenities Misc. \ Elevator(s)/Lift(s), Amenities Misc. \ High Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Window Covering(s), Bathroom \ Shower over Tub - 1, Bathroom \ Stall Shower, Bathroom \ Tub in Master Bedroom, Bathroom \ Tubs - 1, Bedrooms \ Ground Floor Bedroom, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat - 2+, Building Type \ Condo, Communications \ Intercom, Dining Room \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Energy Features \ Thermostat Controller, Fireplaces \ Gas Starter, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Yes, Garage Parking Features \ Gate/Door Opener, Garage Parking Features \ Underground Parking, Heating system: Gas, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Cooktop, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven - Self Cleaning, Kitchen \ Oven Range - Built-In, Kitchen \ Pantry, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ Dryer, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Laundry \ Washer, Listing Class \ Residential Lease/Rental, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Lease(ER), Lot Description \ Grade - Level, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Acres, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Acres, Rent Includes \ Association Fees, Rent Includes \ Gardener, Rent Includes \ Trash Removal, Security Features \ Fire Alarm, Security Features \ Fire System - Sprinkler, Security Features \ Security Alarm, Security Features \ Security Building, Security Features \ Security Features, Security Features \ Security Gate, Structure SqFt Source \ Seller, Subclass \ Apartment/Condo for Rent, Unit Features \ End Unit, Unit Features \ Ground Level, Unit Features \ Other Unit Above, View Type: Local/Neighborhood
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 1,190 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Parcel #: 123800010
- Zillow Home ID: 119687067
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 94010 home values will increase 3.1% next year, compared to a 1.6% rise for Burlingame as a whole. Among 94010 homes, this home is valued 41.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 41.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94010, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 22.9% higher than in Burlingame, and 11.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94010 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Burlingame.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94010 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (46)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less See all units in 1838 Ogden Dr|
Nearby Schools in Burlingame
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Burlingame High (assigned)8-122.6 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!