- Built in 2012
- Views: 396 all time views
- HOA Fee: $330
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Oct 2014 for $865,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $727
- Additional Listing Info \ Accepting Backups, Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Den/Study/Office, Amenities Misc. \ Balcony/Patio, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Amenities Misc. \ Window Covering(s), Association Fees Include \ Common Area Electricity, Association Fees Include \ Decks, Association Fees Include \ Exterior Painting, Association Fees Include \ Fencing, Association Fees Include \ Garbage, Association Fees Include \ Hot Water, Association Fees Include \ Insurance - Liability, Association Fees Include \ Landscaping/Gardening, Association Fees Include \ Management Fee, Association Fees Include \ Reserves, Association Fees Include \ Roof, Association Fees Include \ Unit Coverage Insurance, Association Fees Include \ Water, Bathroom \ Stall Shower, Bathroom \ Tubs - 1, Building Type \ Condo, Cooling \ Central Forced Air, Dining Room \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Energy Features \ Caulked/Sealed, Energy Features \ Ceiling Insulation, Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Energy Features \ Energy Star Appliances, Energy Features \ Energy Star HVAC, Energy Features \ Insulated Water Heater, Energy Features \ Insulation - Floor, Energy Features \ Low Flow Shower, Energy Features \ Walls Insulated, Family Room \ No Family Room, Family Room \ No Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Clean Air Certified, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Underground Parking, Heating \ Forced Air, HOA Amenities \ Elevator, Kitchen \ Cooktop, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven - Built-In, Kitchen \ Oven - Self Cleaning, Kitchen \ Ovens - 2+, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ Dryer, Laundry \ Hookup - Gas Dryer, Laundry \ Washer, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Roof \ Tar and Gravel, Security Features \ Fire Alarm, Security Features \ Fire System - Sprinkler, Security Features \ Security Fence, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Contemporary, Subclass \ Condominium, Unit Features \ Other Unit Above, Unit Features \ Other Unit Below, Water \ Heater - Gas
- Construction quality:
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 0
- Floor size: 1,190 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Parcel #: 123800140
- Zillow Home ID: 119554422
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $655K-1.2M.
Market guideZillow predicts 94010 home values will rise 2.9% next year, compared to a 3.7% increase for Burlingame as a whole. Among 94010 homes, this home is valued 55.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 18.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94010, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 50% lower than in Burlingame, and 99% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 94010 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Burlingame.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94010 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (45)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 1838 Ogden Dr|
Nearby Schools in Burlingame
Burlingame High (assigned)9-122.6 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!