1838 S Emerson St, Denver, CO 802103 beds, 2 baths, 1,904 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $490,000
- Price/sqft: $257
- Finished basement, 666 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 528 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,904 sqft
- Parcel #: 0523322018000
- Zillow Home ID: 13371435
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1838 S Emerson Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Platt Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 6.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 63.6% less than in Denver, and 64.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Platt Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Platt Park home values.
- 3 beds, 2 baths
2,051 sqft, 6,250 sqft lot, built in 1938
- 3 beds, 2 baths
- 1850 S Emerson St Denver, CO$351K12690
- 1834 S Emerson St Denver, CO$457K321,828
- 1858 S Emerson St Denver, CO$882K32.52,474
- 1826 S Emerson St Denver, CO$435K21.51,603
- 1866 S Emerson St Denver, CO$554K422,106
- 1878 S Emerson St Denver, CO$340KStudio--852
- 1847 S Ogden St Denver, CO$522K542,774
- 1839 S Ogden St Denver, CO$438K22921
- 1855 S Ogden St Denver, CO$371K11832
- 1835 S Ogden St Denver, CO$382K22816
- 1845 S Emerson St Denver, CO$428K32.51,302
- 1839 S Emerson St Denver, CO$589K41.52,298
- 1847 S Emerson St Denver, CO$450K22865
- 1835 S Emerson St Denver, CO$434K21.51,430
- 1865 S Ogden St Denver, CO$367K21890
- 1821 S Ogden St Denver, CO$581K422,264
- 1827 S Emerson St Denver, CO$394K311,444
- 1888 S Emerson St Denver, CO$399K22922
- 1853 S Emerson St Denver, CO$462K321,796
- 1825 S Emerson St Denver, CO$456K221,049
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.