- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1838 SW Broadway Dr, Portland, OR 972013 beds, 2 baths, 2,543 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1931
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2011 for $429,000
- Price/sqft: $169
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 198 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Exterior material: Wood
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,543 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1931
- Parcel #: R326804
- Zillow Home ID: 53997706
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1838 Sw Broadway Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Southwest Hills market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 3.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 56.2% less than in Portland, and 89.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Southwest Hills home values rise more quickly than other regions in Portland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Southwest Hills home values.
- 1910 SW Broadway Dr Portland, OR$492K331,990
- 1909 SW Broadway Dr Portland, OR$453K31.51,342
- 1818 SW Broadway Dr Portland, OR$603K432,618
- 1825 SW Broadway Dr Portland, OR$427K111,296
- 1808 SW Terrace Dr Portland, OR$672K11.51,692
- 1925 SW Broadway Dr Portland, OR$548K321,792
- 2115 SW Edgewood Rd Portland, OR$579K634,075
- 2123 SW Edgewood Rd Portland, OR$290K11468
- 1807 SW Broadway Dr Portland, OR$720K232,014
- 1750 SW Broadway Dr Portland, OR$595K433,110
- 2107 SW Edgewood Rd Portland, OR$755K442,614
- 1828 SW Terrace Dr Portland, OR$486K121,653
- 1720 SW Terrace Dr Portland, OR$760K331,905
- 1749 SW Terrace Dr Portland, OR$626K32.51,854
- 2007 SW Broadway Dr Portland, OR$548K322,112
- 1743 SW Terrace Dr Portland, OR$553K32.52,354
- 1743 SW Terrace Dr Portland, OR$319K32.52,355
- 2127 SW Edgewood Rd Portland, OR$1.04M11.52,899
- 1959 SW Edgewood Rd Portland, OR$639K342,509
- SW Edgewood Rd Portland, OR--------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292