1838 T St SE, Washington, DC 20020
Sold on 8/20/13: $185,000
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:1,140 sq ft
- Lot:2,482 sqft
- Year Built:1938
- Last Sold:Aug 2013 for $185,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Construction Quality7.0
- Days on Zillow203
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- Parcel #5617 0059
- Roof TypeOther
- Room Count6
- # Stories3.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID521922
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$167,892||$141K – $203K||-$377||$147||03/09/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,811/mo||$1.5K – $2.2K/mo||-$5||$1.59||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts Randle Highlands home values will rise 3.5% next year, compared to a 4.9% increase for Washington as a whole. Among Randle Highlands homes, this home is valued 28.1% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 19.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Randle Highlands market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 11.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 0.9% higher than in Washington, and 39.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Randle Highlands home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Randle Highlands home values.
Neighborhood for 1838 T St Se
- 1840 T St SE Washington, DC$221K31.01,140
- 1834 T St SE Washington, DC$238K31.01,200
- 1832 T St SE Washington, DC$242K32.01,080
- 1844 T St SE Washington, DC$205K21.0950
- 1830 T St SE Washington, DC$229K31.01,140
- 1846 T St SE Washington, DC$211K31.0996
- 1839 S St SE Washington, DC$222K21.0950
- 1841 S St SE Washington, DC$209K31.01,020
- 1835 S St SE Washington, DC$211K21.0950
- 1848 T St SE Washington, DC$209K21.0950
- 1843 S St SE Washington, DC$214K--1.0950
- 1826 T St SE Washington, DC$224K31.01,140
- 1833 S St SE Washington, DC$202K21.0900
- 1847 S St SE Washington, DC$222K21.01,140
- 1831 T St SE Washington, DC$262K31.51,200
- T St SE Washington, DC$229K31.01,140
- 1831 S St SE Washington, DC$208K21.0950
- 1824 T St SE Washington, DC$215K31.01,140
- 1900 T St SE Washington, DC$218K31.01,140
- 1849 S St SE Washington, DC$207K21.01,114
Nearby Schools in Washington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005