184 Baptist Church Rd, Charlotteville, NY 12036

50 acres

Sold: $116,000
Sold on 08/04/14

My Notes

Edit
TURKEY SCRATCHES, DEER RUNS, BUCK RUBS & SCAT WERE JUST ABOUT EVERYWHERE WE WALKED ON THESE 50 +/- ACRES...
Mature pines trees (clearly where the deer have been bedding down) apple trees (clearly where they've been to snack) and hard woods cover about 80% with the other 20% in grazing pasture and bird brush. We even spotted a couple big ol' white tails drinking from the year round trout stream that meanders from one end to the other in such a way as to make getting from one bank to the other of little concern. Enjoy hiking, snow shoeing, snowmobile riding and or 4-wheeling the many trails that criss cross the varied terrain and ground cover. Need a place to put up our feet at the end of a good day's hunting? Check out the neat as a pin, 3 bedroom hunter's camp-house with room for the whole gang! Take in the great views of your very own nature preserve from the privately situated deck.  More Less 

Facts

  • Views: 1,182 all time views
  • Lot width: 1690
  • Last sold: Aug 2014 for $116,000

Features

  • Deck
  • Parking: Off street, 0 space

    Other

    • Parcel #: 43480012200000010080000000
    • Zillow Home ID: 32528570

    Zestimate Details

    Zestimate
    A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more

    The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table

    Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
    Unavailable
    Rent Zestimate A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more

    The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
    $1,389/mo
    -$4 Last 30 days
    $945
    $2.6K
    Zestimate range

    Popularity on Zillow

    1,182 all-time views
    of this home (chart)

    Comparable Homes

    Homes like this sold for $22K.

    $10K
    $30K

    Neighborhood

    Market guide

    Zillow predicts Albany Metro home values will decrease 0.4% next year.

    Learn more about forecast calculations.
      More Less 

      For Sale

      See all nearby listings

      Nearby Schools in Summit

      GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.

      Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.

      Data by GreatSchools.org