- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
184 Locust St, Lockport, NY 140944 beds, 2.5 baths, 3,089 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1909
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Dec 2004 for $108,000
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 484 sqft
- Exterior material: Wood
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,089 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1910
- Lot depth: 276
- Lot width: 43
- Parcel #: 2909001090710001016000
- Zillow Home ID: 31434614
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
Neighborhood for 184 Locust Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 14094 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 8.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 11.9% lower than in Town of Lockport, and 65.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 14094 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Lockport.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 14094 home values.
- 190 Locust St Lockport, NY$111K32.52,366
- 172 Locust St Lockport, NY$104K432,020
- 178 Locust St Lockport, NY$137K52.53,288
- 166 Locust St Lockport, NY$86K31.51,780
- 53 Park Pl Lockport, NY$77K42.52,450
- 222 High St Lockport, NY$62K422,844
- 160 Locust St Lockport, NY$79K532,700
- 216 High St Lockport, NY$52K211,500
- 39 Park Pl Lockport, NY$39K31.51,300
- 51 Park Pl Lockport, NY$42K311,416
- 33 Park Pl Lockport, NY$45K422,672
- 33 Park Pl # 0 Lockport, NY$66K------
- 45 Park Pl Lockport, NY$38K311,422
- 210 Locust St Lockport, NY$113K----6,322
- 37 Park Pl Lockport, NY$41K321,279
- 165 Locust St Lockport, NY$110K422,280
- 210 High St Lockport, NY$54K432,652
- 161 Locust St Lockport, NY$170K73.55,723
- 23 Park Pl Lockport, NY$40K422,350
- 204 High St # 0 Lockport, NY$149K5--3,720
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!