- Lot: 1.7 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1939
- 402 days on Zillow
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Stove
- Last sold: Mar 2007 for $1
- Price/sqft: $95
- MLS #: E278068
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 3 spaces
- Unfinished basement, 540 sqft
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Hood, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Walkup, Basement \ Partial Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ None, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Fruit Trees, Exterior Feature \ Garden Area, Exterior Feature \ Horses Permitted, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Wood, Foundation Size Source \ Town Records, Fuel Type \ Oil, Fuel Type \ Wood, Garage - Type Of \ Detached, Gated Community \ No, Handicap Accessibility \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Heat Type \ Wood/Coal Stove, Hot Water Source \ Electric, In-Law Access \ Separate Entry, Interior Feature \ Open Floor Plan, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Open, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Porch Type \ Open, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Cape Cod, Water Source \ Private Well, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 1,353 sqft
- Heating: Coal
- Parcel #: M:16 B:079 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 58970354
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 06351 home values will fall 0.3% next year, compared to a 3.8% rise for Lisbon as a whole. Among 06351 homes, this home is 28.2% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 27.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06351, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14.8% lower than in Lisbon, and 9.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 06351 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Lisbon.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06351 home values.
|188 Newent Rd Lisbon, CT||$220K||3||3||2,412|
|180 Newent Rd Lisbon, CT||$518K||3||2||2,000|
|192 Newent Rd Lisbon, CT||$215K||4||1||2,108|
|176 Newent Rd Lisbon, CT||$172K||3||1||1,072|
|193 Newent Rd Lisbon, CT||$154K||2||1||825|
|175 Newent Rd Lisbon, CT||$180K||3||1.5||1,188|
|171 Newent Rd Lisbon, CT||$155K||3||1||972|
|201 Newent Rd Lisbon, CT||$133K||2||1||832|
|199 Newent Rd Lisbon, CT||$198K||2||1||1,380|
|189 Newent Rd Lisbon, CT||$182K||2||1||1,069|
|200 Newent Rd Lisbon, CT||$157K||3||2||1,202|
|10 Ross Hill Rd Lisbon, CT||$259K||4||2||1,872|
|167 Newent Rd Lisbon, CT||$176K||3||1.5||1,316|
|165 Newent Rd Lisbon, CT||$192K||3||1||1,246|
|10 Ross Hill Rd # A Lisbon, CT||$315K||3||1.5||2,132|
|6 Ross Hill Rd Lisbon, CT||$258K||3||2.5||1,548|
|4 Ross Hill Road Ext Lisbon, CT||$164K||3||1.5||1,310|
|18 Ross Hill Road Ext Lisbon, CT||$292K||3||1.5||2,032|
|14 Ross Hill Road Ext Lisbon, CT||$142K||3||1||864|
|166 Newent Rd Lisbon, CT||$245K||4||2||3,050|
Nearby Schools in Lisbon
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!