184 Pleasant Street( 0ff Pleasant), Weymouth, MA 02190
For Sale: $329,900
Price Cut (Oct 7): -$10,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:1,500 sq ft
- Lot:0.48 acres
- Year Built:1959
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Days on Zillow91
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Additional FeaturesADULT_COMMUNITY \ No,AMENITIES \ Highway Access,AMENITIES \ House of Worship,AMENITIES \ Medical Facility,AMENITIES \ Park,AMENITIES \ Public School,AMENITIES \ Public Transportation,AMENITIES \ Shopping,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BED3_LEVEL \ Third Floor,BTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BTH2_LEVEL \ Basement,CONSTRUCTION \ Frame,COOLING \ None,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Vinyl,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood,FAM_LEVEL \ Basement,FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete,HEATING \ Forced Air,HEATING \ Oil,HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No,HOT_WATER \ Electric,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office,KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor,LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown,LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive,MASTER_BATH \ No,MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor,PROP_TYPE \ Single Family,ROAD_TYPE \ Dead End,ROAD_TYPE \ Public,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles,SF_TYPE \ Detached,STYLE \ Front to Back Split,
- MLS #71580896
- Zillow Home ID2110958265
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$309,892||$294K – $328K||-$4,141||$206||12/17/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$2,053/mo||$1.7K – $2.5K/mo||-$29||$1.37||12/16/2013|
You must sign-in and claim this listing in order to post a comment
Zestimate is : posted on
Zillow predicts South Weymouth home values will increase 2.1% next year, compared to a 2.2% increase for Weymouth as a whole. Among South Weymouth homes, this home is 7.2% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 2.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the South Weymouth market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 16.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 8.1% lower than in Weymouth, and 78.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help South Weymouth home values rise more quickly than other regions in Weymouth.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Weymouth home values.
Neighborhood for 184 Pleasant Street( 0ff Pleasant)
Nearby Schools in Weymouth
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Weymouth High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 0.5 mi
- Ralph Talbot Primary School (assigned) K-4 & ungraded 0.8 mi
- Abigail Adams Middle (assigned) 5-6 & ungraded 2.8 mi
- Maria Weston Chapman Middle (assigned) 7-8 & ungraded 3.0 mi
- Thomas V Nash K-4 & ungraded 0.8 mi
- First Baptist Christian School PK-8 1.0 mi
- Thomas W. Hamilton Primary School K-4 & ungraded 1.0 mi
Get more information
Contact a local buyer's agent to learn more.
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005