184 Scenic Dr, Loveland, CO 805375 beds, 2 baths, 3,809 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $324,900
- Price/sqft: $85
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 680 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,809 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Parcel #: R1562754
- Zillow Home ID: 13888588
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 184 Scenic Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 80537, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18.8% higher than in Loveland, and 1.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 80537 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Loveland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80537 home values.
- 192 Scenic Dr Loveland, CO$338K42.53,490
- 170 Scenic Dr Loveland, CO$385K32.52,700
- 4453 Pika Dr Loveland, CO$327K543,338
- 4475 Pika Dr Loveland, CO$277K42.52,316
- 175 Scenic Dr Loveland, CO$285K432,767
- 4441 Pika Dr Loveland, CO$302K42.52,640
- 4501 Pika Dr Loveland, CO$317K53.53,184
- 200 Scenic Dr Loveland, CO$306K432,701
- 166 Scenic Dr Loveland, CO$324K42.52,580
- 169 Scenic Dr Loveland, CO$299K42.52,117
- 4403 Twin Peaks Dr Loveland, CO$290K422,824
- 4423 Pika Dr Loveland, CO$275K53.52,650
- 4523 Pika Dr Loveland, CO$320K42.52,737
- 4464 Pika Dr Loveland, CO$257K321,562
- 4448 Pika Dr Loveland, CO$251K42.51,933
- 4450 Twin Peaks Dr Loveland, CO$306K632,682
- 4425 Twin Peaks Dr Loveland, CO$275K42.52,992
- 4480 Pika Dr Loveland, CO$279K432,344
- 216 Scenic Dr Loveland, CO$299K43.52,884
- 4432 Pika Dr Loveland, CO$261K42.52,153
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292