- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
184 Tennyson Ave, Palo Alto, CA 943016 beds, 4 baths, 3,374 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Lot: 5,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Last sold: Jun 2004 for $2,075,000
- Parking: 209 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 15
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,374 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 12418012
- Zillow Home ID: 19497169
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 184 Tennyson Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Old Palo Alto, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 100% greater than in Palo Alto, and 97.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Old Palo Alto home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Palo Alto.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Old Palo Alto home values.
- 176 Tennyson Ave Palo Alto, CA$3.63M432,415
- 1818 Emerson St Palo Alto, CA$1.46M211,002
- 168 Tennyson Ave Palo Alto, CA$3.83M754,010
- 1848 Emerson St Palo Alto, CA$3.67M44.53,292
- 210 Tennyson Ave Palo Alto, CA$4.18M322,020
- 160 Tennyson Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.8M321,447
- 1825 Emerson St Palo Alto, CA$4.61M543,477
- 175 Tennyson Ave Palo Alto, CA$8.86M644,890
- 1856 Emerson St Palo Alto, CA$3.71M54.52,972
- 158 Tennyson Ave Palo Alto, CA$2.99M322,057
- 156 Tennyson Ave Palo Alto, CA$2.27M321,820
- 1751 Emerson St Palo Alto, CA$5.49M432,988
- 154 Tennyson Ave Palo Alto, CA$2.45M321,820
- 220 Tennyson Ave Palo Alto, CA$7.84M63.55,217
- 219 Tennyson Ave Palo Alto, CA$4.28M33.52,196
- 1845 Emerson St Palo Alto, CA$4.44M543,274
- 167 Tennyson Ave Palo Alto, CA$2.51M431,959
- 1870 Emerson St Palo Alto, CA$3.66M432,580
- 1764 Emerson St Palo Alto, CA$3.16M333,672
- 152 Tennyson Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.42M321,409
Nearby Schools in Palo Alto
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292