184 Victoria Ln, Calimesa, CA 923203 beds, 2 baths, 1,288 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1995
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Feb 2005 for $280,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 420 sqft
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,288 sqft
- Laundry: None
- Parcel #: 410120029
- Zillow Home ID: 17957827
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 184 Victoria Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92320 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 28.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 23.2% greater than in Calimesa, and 74.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92320 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Calimesa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92320 home values.
- 180 Victoria Ln Calimesa, CA$287K421,471
- 967 2nd St Calimesa, CA$253K221,526
- 959 2nd St Calimesa, CA$266K31.751,369
- 951 2nd St Calimesa, CA$324K52.752,560
- 176 Victoria Ln Calimesa, CA$263K531,664
- 979 2nd St Calimesa, CA$223K311,305
- 181 Fisher Ct Calimesa, CA$215K311,120
- 181 Victoria Ln Calimesa, CA$252K421,471
- 175 Fisher Ct Calimesa, CA$232K321,384
- 172 Victoria Ln Calimesa, CA$254K321,471
- 983 2nd St Calimesa, CA$165K31960
- 177 Victoria Ln Calimesa, CA$227K431,433
- 186 Vista Ln Calimesa, CA$242K321,363
- 184 Vista Ln Calimesa, CA$243K421,676
- 173 Victoria Ln Calimesa, CA$229K31.751,225
- 186 Fisher Ct Calimesa, CA$213K21.751,124
- 989 2nd St Calimesa, CA$154K21930
- 192 Fisher Ct Calimesa, CA$163K211,024
- 168 Victoria Ln Calimesa, CA$260K421,471
- 167 Fisher Ct Calimesa, CA$221K321,194
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292