This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Single Family
- Built in 1973
- Views: 2,148 all time views
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Apr 2007 for $57,500
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Active Adult 55+ Community: No
- Appliances Included: Oven/Range
- Appliances Included: Refrigerator
- Asbestos Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Assessments: Yes
- Attic: None
- Condo Type: First Floor
- Condo Type: Row House
- Cooling System: Individual Unit(S)
- Development Type: Condominium
- Exterior Siding: Vinyl Siding
- Flooring: Carpeted
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Gated Community: No
- Handicap Accessibility: No
- Heat Type: Baseboard
- HOA Fee Includes: Association Insurance
- HOA Fee Includes: Grounds Maintenance
- HOA Fee Includes: Management
- HOA Fee Includes: Snow Removal
- HOA Fee Includes: Trash Removal
- HOA Fee Includes: Water
- Hot Water Source: Electric
- Ceiling Fan(S)
- Laundry Room Info: First Floor
- Mechanical Equipment: Smoke Detector(S)
- New Construction: No
- Oil Tank Desc: Non Applicable
- Parking Type: Open
- Property Type: Condominium/PUD
- Radon Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Sewage System: Public Sewer Connected
- Style: Eight Plex
- Water Source: Public Water Connected
- Year Built Desc: Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 16
- Floor size: 840 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: M:010.4 B:00027 L:0000B
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 58045648
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $60-163K.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06357, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.6% higher than in Niantic, and 13.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06357 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Niantic.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06357 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (16)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 184 W Main St|
Nearby Schools in Niantic
K, 2-122.3 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!