- Lot: 0.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1994
- 16 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,858 all time views
- 2 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Last sold: Mar 1998 for $39,900
- Price/sqft: $164
- MLS #: 985655
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 588 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Disposal, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Range - Gas, Appliances \ Range/Oven, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Cooling \ Ceiling Fan(s), Cooling \ Central Air, Exterior Features \ Deck - Covered, Exterior Features \ Driveway-Concrete, Exterior Features \ Fence - Backyard, Exterior Features \ Landscaping-Front, Exterior Features \ Landscaping-Rear, Exterior Features \ Level Entry, Exterior Features \ Patio - Covered, Exterior Features \ Patio - Open, Exterior Features \ Porch - Covered, Exterior Features \ Screens/Sun Screens, Exterior Features \ Sprinkler/Drip, Exterior Features \ Storm Gutters, Flooring \ Wood, Foundation/Basement \ Bsmt - Part Finished, Foundation/Basement \ Bsmt - Unfinished, Foundation/Basement \ Bsmt - Walkout, Heating \ Forced - Gas, Heating \ Natural Gas, Home Warranty \ None, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Interior Features \ Counters-Tile, Interior Features \ Eat-in Kitchen, Interior Features \ Formal Dining Area, Interior Features \ Garage Door Opener(s), Interior Features \ Garden Tub, Interior Features \ Kitchen Island, Interior Features \ Live on One Level, Interior Features \ Master On Main, Interior Features \ Raised Ceilings 9+ft, Interior Features \ Smoke Detector(s), Interior Features \ Utility Sink, Interior Features \ Walk-In Closet(s), Interior Features \ Wash/Dry Connection, Neighborhood \ N/A, Other Rooms \ Great Room, Other Rooms \ Laundry Room, Other Rooms \ Storage, Pets/Animals \ Domestics, Records Availabile \ None, REO/Short Sale \ Not Applicable, Residential Type \ Site Built Single Family, Road Acc/Maint \ Access-City, Road Acc/Maint \ Maint-City, Roof \ Comp Shingle, RV/Garage/Park \ Other - See Remarks, Source of Measuremnt \ County Assessor, Split Bedroom Plan \ Yes, Style \ 1 Story, Style \ Contemporary, Subdivision Features \ None, Terms & Conditions \ Cash, Terms & Conditions \ Cash to New Loan, Topo/Location \ Juniper/Pinon, Topo/Location \ Level, Topo/Location \ Other Trees, Topo/Location \ Views, Utilities Installed \ 220, Utilities Installed \ Cable TV, Utilities Installed \ Electricity, Utilities Installed \ Natural Gas, Utilities Installed \ Telephone, Utilities Installed \ Underground, Utilities Installed \ Water - City, Utilities Installed \ WWT - City Sewer, Views \ Juniper/Pinon, Views \ SF Peaks, Water Heater \ Natural Gas, Window/ Coverings \ Double Pane, Window/ Coverings \ Screens
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,134 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 10508120
- Zillow Home ID: 8735974
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $263-384K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 86301 home values will rise 2.3% next year, compared to a 2.4% rise for Prescott as a whole. Among 86301 homes, this home is 52.2% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 22.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 86301, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 43.5% greater than in Prescott, and 5.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 86301 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Prescott.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 86301 home values.
|182 W Soaring Ave Prescott, AZ||--||--||--||--|
|182 W Soaring Ave # 114 Prescott, AZ||--||Studio||--||--|
|190 W Soaring Ave Prescott, AZ||$295K||--||--||1,861|
|1606 Eagle Mountain Dr Prescott, AZ||$329K||3||2||2,188|
|1685 Eagle Vly Prescott, AZ||$292K||3||2||1,741|
|1607 Eagle Vw Prescott, AZ||$365K||--||--||2,556|
|183 W Soaring Ave Prescott, AZ||$333K||3||2||2,100|
|189 W Soaring Ave Prescott, AZ||$263K||3||2||1,699|
|196 W Soaring Ave Prescott, AZ||$373K||4||3||2,833|
|1614 Eagle Mountain Dr Prescott, AZ||$299K||--||--||1,838|
|166 W Soaring Ave Prescott, AZ||$412K||--||--||3,480|
|195 W Soaring Ave Prescott, AZ||$333K||--||--||2,262|
|1584 Eagle Mountain Dr Prescott, AZ||$322K||--||--||2,187|
|202 W Soaring Ave Prescott, AZ||$347K||--||--||2,363|
|1578 Eagle Mountain Dr Prescott, AZ||$332K||4||4||2,087|
|1595 Eagle Mountain Dr Prescott, AZ||$270K||--||--||1,639|
|1605 Eagle Mountain Dr Prescott, AZ||$539K||4||4||4,140|
|201 W Rosser St Prescott, AZ||$354K||--||--||2,496|
|1611 Eagle Mountain Dr Prescott, AZ||$482K||4||4||4,340|
|1587 Eagle Mountain Dr Prescott, AZ||$380K||4||3||2,884|
Nearby Schools in Prescott
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.