- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1840 Cleek Ct, Orlando, FL 328353 beds, 2 baths, 2,078 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,603 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1990
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $234,000
- Price/sqft: $113
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 504 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 1.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,078 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1995
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 022328345400880
- Zillow Home ID: 46040996
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1840 Cleek Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Metro West, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 62.3% greater than in Orlando, and 528.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Metro West home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Metro West home values.
- 1834 Cleek Ct Orlando, FL$275K321,848
- 7225 Hawksnest Blvd Orlando, FL$326K32.52,473
- 7221 Hawksnest Blvd Orlando, FL$368K43.52,939
- 7229 Hawksnest Blvd Orlando, FL$356K442,894
- 7222 Black Bull Ln Orlando, FL$285K322,004
- 7226 Black Bull Ln Orlando, FL$312K422,636
- 7218 Black Bull Ln Orlando, FL$357K332,379
- 1828 Cleek Ct Orlando, FL$297K42.52,390
- 7230 Black Bull Ln Orlando, FL$275K32.51,970
- 7233 Hawksnest Blvd Orlando, FL$307K32.52,280
- 7214 Black Bull Ln Orlando, FL$271K321,905
- 7234 Black Bull Ln Orlando, FL$275K322,246
- 1831 Cleek Ct Orlando, FL$281K321,773
- 7210 Black Bull Ln Orlando, FL$307K32.52,451
- 7205 Hawksnest Blvd Orlando, FL$321K32.52,471
- 7237 Hawksnest Blvd Orlando, FL--------
- 1844 Baillie Glass Ln Orlando, FL$269K321,793
- 7238 Black Bull Ln Orlando, FL$251K321,808
- 7206 Black Bull Ln Orlando, FL$305K332,487
- 1838 Baillie Glass Ln Orlando, FL$326K43.52,833
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.