- Lot: 435 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1920
- Views: 465 all time views
- HOA Fee: $201
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $242,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $24
- AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ University, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Countertop Range, APPLIANCES \ Wall Oven, DEPOSIT_REQD \ Yes, FIRST_MON_REQD \ Yes, Golf course, INSURANCE_REQD \ Yes, INTERIOR_BLDG_FEAT \ Single Living Level, LAST_MON_REQD \ Yes, LEAD_PAINT \ None, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, PROP_TYPE \ Rental, REFERENCES_REQD \ Yes, RENTAL_TERMS \ Lease, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Laundry Facilities, RN_TYPE \ Condominium
- Garbage disposal
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 18
- Floor size: 9,999 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1987
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: W:21 P:02311 S:006
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 59089762
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $1.85-2.05M.
Market guideZillow predicts Brighton home values will rise 1.9% next year, compared to a 1.4% increase for Boston as a whole. Among Brighton homes, this home is valued 371.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 93.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Brighton, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 80.9% less than in Boston, and 91.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Brighton home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Brighton home values.
|Other Units in this Building (17)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 1840 Commonwealth Ave|
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!