- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1840 Enesco Ave, San Jose, CA 951224 beds, 1 bath, 1,367 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,600 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Last sold: Nov 2011 for $141,500
- Price/sqft: $104
- Parking: 252 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,367 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1960
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 67020059
- Zillow Home ID: 19801670
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1840 Enesco Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the East San Jose market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 19.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 91.3% greater than in San Jose, and 31.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent East San Jose home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East San Jose home values.
- 3 beds, 1 baths
1,043 sqft, 4,791 sqft lot, built in 1960
- 3 beds, 1 baths
- 1848 Enesco Ave San Jose, CA$487K311,043
- 2708 Ophelia Ct San Jose, CA$446K311,043
- 1856 Enesco Ave San Jose, CA$458K31.51,043
- 2710 Ophelia Ct San Jose, CA$490K421,324
- 2696 Ophelia Ave San Jose, CA$424K421,343
- 2705 Ophelia Ave San Jose, CA$434K311,120
- 2707 Ophelia Ave San Jose, CA$476K31.51,423
- 2701 Ophelia Ave San Jose, CA$425K41.51,120
- 2697 Puccini Ave San Jose, CA$422K41.51,120
- 2709 Ophelia Ave San Jose, CA$443K31.51,043
- Othello Ave San Jose, CA$368K41.51,120
- 1858 Enesco Ave San Jose, CA$509K41.51,120
- 2688 Ophelia Ave San Jose, CA$453K41.51,252
- 2712 Ophelia Ct San Jose, CA$428K31.51,043
- 2689 Puccini Ave San Jose, CA$437K31.51,043
- 2711 Ophelia Ave San Jose, CA$446K31.51,043
- Puccini Ave San Jose, CA$361K41.51,120
- 2707 Puccini Ave San Jose, CA$615K522,166
- 2715 Ophelia Ave San Jose, CA$543K32.51,600
- 2683 Puccini Ave San Jose, CA$416K311,043
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!