1840 Montgomery Ave, Villanova, PA 190853 beds, 4 baths, 2,460 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.76 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $422,000
- Price/sqft: $172
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 616 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 918 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Split level
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,460 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 291
- Lot width: 140
- Parcel #: 400039324002
- Zillow Home ID: 9961685
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1840 Montgomery Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 19085 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 10.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 7.7% higher than in Lower Merion Township, and 58.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 19085 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lower Merion Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19085 home values.
- 444 Clairemont Rd Villanova, PA$535K432,626
- 438 Clairemont Rd Villanova, PA$553K73.53,760
- 1850 Montgomery Ave Villanova, PA$1.4M465,465
- 434 Clairemont Rd Villanova, PA$494K32.52,384
- 1841 Montgomery Ave Villanova, PA$601K21.52,642
- 443 Clairemont Rd Villanova, PA$792K545,330
- 439 Clairemont Rd Villanova, PA$764K442,786
- 447 Clairemont Rd Villanova, PA$492K32.52,713
- 1833 Montgomery Ave Villanova, PA$591K443,532
- 1851 Montgomery Ave Villanova, PA$527K321,904
- 433 Clairemont Rd Villanova, PA$558K42.52,628
- 430 Clairemont Rd Villanova, PA$657K42.53,126
- 1820 Montgomery Ave Villanova, PA$535K32.52,946
- 1859 Montgomery Ave Villanova, PA$465K432,635
- 509 Spruce Ln Villanova, PA$813K222,924
- 427 Clairemont Rd Villanova, PA$525K432,994
- 426 Clairemont Rd Villanova, PA$1.48M666,807
- 1808 Montgomery Ave Villanova, PA$2.04M54.55,474
- 400 Devereux Dr Villanova, PA$4.03M76.510,140
- 514 Spruce Ln Villanova, PA$517K42.52,945
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!