1840 Queens Way, Vista, CA 920846 beds, 4 baths, 3,592 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.64 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1990
- 442 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2001 for $549,000
- Price/sqft: $195
- MLS #: 130050059
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- RV Parking
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City, Mountain, Water
- Wet Bar
- Remodeled, Stunning Horizon Edge Pool
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Stucco, Wood
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 14
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Spanish
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,592 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Parcel #: 1740301900
- Zillow Home ID: 16631098
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1840 Queens Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92084, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.2% less than in Vista, and 3.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 92084 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Vista.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92084 home values.
- 1836 Queens Way Vista, CA$673K52.52,816
- 1833 Queens Way Vista, CA$724K333,651
- 1832 Queens Way Vista, CA$621K32.52,770
- 1756 Kings Rd Vista, CA$648K332,805
- 1829 Queens Way Vista, CA$661K32.52,523
- 1828 Queens Way Vista, CA$580K32.52,547
- 1825 Queens Way Vista, CA$706K433,198
- 1748 Kings Rd Vista, CA$885K54.54,042
- 1837 Queens Way Vista, CA$688K332,531
- 1824 Queens Way Vista, CA$558K42.52,223
- 1762 Kings Rd Vista, CA$831K32.54,289
- 1821 Queens Way Vista, CA$1.29M645,767
- 1742 Kings Rd Vista, CA$1.2M554,692
- 1730 Kings Rd Vista, CA$713K333,021
- 1820 Queens Way Vista, CA$661K42.52,948
- 1817 Queens Way Vista, CA$731K43.53,145
- 1736 Kings Rd Vista, CA$748K32.53,977
- 1768 Kings Rd Vista, CA$1.13M444,281
- 1813 Queens Way Vista, CA$529K122,015
- 1726 Kings Rd Vista, CA$681K533,146
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!