1840 SW 131st Ter, Davie, FL 333254 beds, 3 baths, 3,363 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.82 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $579,000
- Price/sqft: $172
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 4 spaces
- View: Park
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,363 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 504014120160
- Zillow Home ID: 43142966
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1840 Sw 131st Ter
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33325 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 54.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 21.5% higher than in Davie, and 94% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33325 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Davie.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33325 home values.
- 1900 SW 131st Ter Davie, FL$652K533,227
- 1780 SW 131st Ter Davie, FL$664K63.53,740
- 1841 SW 131st Ter Davie, FL$927K65.54,819
- 1841 SW 131st Ter Davie, FL$1.19M65.54,819
- 1841 SW 131st Ter Davie, FL$1.11M65.54,819
- 1841 SW 131st Ter Davie, FL$610K65.55,960
- 1841 SW 131st Ter Davie, FL$599K655,960
- 1841 SW 131st Ter Davie, FL$1.03M655,960
- 13101 SW 19th St Davie, FL$879K534,454
- 13102 SW 19th St Davie, FL$722K534,100
- 12447 Emerald Creek Mnr Davie, FL$367K32.5--
- 1781 SW 131st Ter Davie, FL$884K----4,235
- 1720 SW 131st Ter Davie, FL$616K433,300
- 13132 SW 19th St Davie, FL$631K----4,168
- 13131 SW 19th St Davie, FL$934K----5,768
- 13001 SW 21st Pl Davie, FL$1.23M----4,868
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.