1840 Santa Rosa Ave, Pasadena, CA 911042 beds, 1 bath, 1,116 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5,328 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1926
- Last sold: Jun 2010 for $258,000
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,116 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1926
- Laundry: None
- Parcel #: 5838021005
- Zillow Home ID: 20914080
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1840 Santa Rosa Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North Central, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14.4% greater than in Pasadena, and 47.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent North Central home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pasadena.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Central home values.
- 1846 Santa Rosa Ave Pasadena, CA$425K21757
- 1824 Santa Rosa Ave Pasadena, CA$499K111,004
- 1850 Santa Rosa Ave Pasadena, CA$447K22970
- 515 Flower St Pasadena, CA$496K321,107
- 507 Flower St Pasadena, CA$478K21832
- 528 Highland St Pasadena, CA$650K421,624
- 525 Flower St Pasadena, CA$530K321,204
- 501 Flower St Pasadena, CA$750K432,151
- 504 Highland St Pasadena, CA$514K321,351
- 520 Highland St Pasadena, CA$443K21962
- 534 Highland St Pasadena, CA$595K421,431
- 1825 Santa Rosa Ave Pasadena, CA$461K211,062
- 496 Highland St Pasadena, CA$517K321,316
- 533 Flower St Pasadena, CA$481K321,045
- 1841 Santa Rosa Ave Pasadena, CA$778K432,421
- 493 Flower St Pasadena, CA$573K321,500
- 538 Highland St Pasadena, CA$508K211,050
- 1835 Santa Rosa Ave Pasadena, CA$583K321,384
- 545 Flower St Pasadena, CA$748K532,080
- 490 Highland St Pasadena, CA$496K311,295
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!