1840 Tinsmith Cir, Lutz, FL 335593 beds, 2 baths, 1,464 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $117,500
- Price/sqft: $80
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 506 sqft
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Bedroom, Full Bath, Ice Maker, Utility
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,464 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1989
- Parcel #: 332619005A000000400
- Zillow Home ID: 46463070
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1840 Tinsmith Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33559, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.7% less than in Lutz, and 22.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 33559 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Lutz.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33559 home values.
- 1844 Tinsmith Cir Lutz, FL$141K321,400
- 1836 Tinsmith Cir Lutz, FL$119K321,269
- 24710 State Road 54 Lutz, FL--------
- 1848 Tinsmith Cir Lutz, FL$133K--21,472
- 1832 Tinsmith Cir Lutz, FL$136K--21,390
- 24714 State Road 54 Lutz, FL$209K--13,030
- 1852 Tinsmith Cir Lutz, FL$138K--21,494
- 1837 Tinsmith Cir Lutz, FL$139K--21,445
- 1828 Tinsmith Cir Lutz, FL$147K--21,433
- 1831 Tinsmith Cir Lutz, FL$136K--21,388
- 1856 Tinsmith Cir Lutz, FL$130K321,348
- 1824 Tinsmith Cir Lutz, FL$140K321,442
- 1827 Tinsmith Cir Lutz, FL$110K--21,192
- 1920 Candlestick Ct Lutz, FL$149K--2.51,672
- 1859 Tinsmith Cir Lutz, FL$139K--21,457
- 1860 Tinsmith Cir Lutz, FL$109K--21,415
- 1820 Tinsmith Cir Lutz, FL$117K--21,198
- 1823 Tinsmith Cir Lutz, FL$139K321,402
- 1865 Tinsmith Cir Lutz, FL$114K321,301
- 1864 Tinsmith Cir Lutz, FL$108K--21,283
Nearby Schools in Lutz
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!