1840 Trapelo Rd, Waltham, MA 024513 beds, 3.02 baths, 1,803 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.76 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $380,000
- Price/sqft: $211
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half,BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor,BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half,BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor,CONSTRUCTION \ Frame,COOLING \ None,DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Shingles,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Enclosed,FLOORING \ Wood,FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete,GARAGE_PARKING \ Under,HEATING \ Central Heat,HEATING \ Oil,HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box,LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown,LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded,MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor,PROP_TYPE \ Single Family,SF_TYPE \ Detached,STYLE \ Cape,WARRANTY \ No,
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,803 sqft
- Parcel #: M:001 B:002 L:0001
- Zillow Home ID: 56356389
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1840 Trapelo Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02451 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 5.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 31.3% greater than in Waltham, and 68.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02451 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Waltham.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02451 home values.
- 20 Cusano Cir Waltham, MA$638K42.52,800
- 21 Cusano Cir Waltham, MA$781K43.54,385
- 1837 Trapelo Rd Waltham, MA$671K432,240
- 1830 Trapelo Rd Waltham, MA$513K332,500
- 99 Trapelo Rd Lincoln, MA$1.63M42.53,709
- 11 Woodchester Rd Waltham, MA$454K31.51,568
- 25 Woodchester Rd Waltham, MA$575K321,794
- 6 Sherbourne Pl Waltham, MA$464K321,840
- 35 Woodchester Rd Waltham, MA$605K332,170
- 1819 Trapelo Rd Waltham, MA$620K42.52,288
- 14 Sherbourne Pl Waltham, MA$669K42.52,410
- 8 Woodchester Cir Waltham, MA$598K422,318
- 13 Sherbourne Pl Waltham, MA$597K42.51,872
- 45 Woodchester Rd Waltham, MA$463K322,231
- 17 Sherbourne Pl Waltham, MA$511K41.52,230
- 7 Woodchester Cir Waltham, MA$632K32.52,271
- 1811 Trapelo Rd Waltham, MA$753K44.53,955
- 24 Sherbourne Pl Waltham, MA$571K421,900
- 1806 Trapelo Rd Waltham, MA$448K31.51,220
- 23 Sherbourne Pl Waltham, MA$559K321,848
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292