1841 2nd St, San Rafael, CA 949016 beds, 4 baths, 3,573 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1921
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $1,125,000
- Price/sqft: $315
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 3,573 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1956
- Parcel #: 01204604
- Zillow Home ID: 80752085
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1841 2nd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94901 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 11% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.5% less than in San Rafael, and 68.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 94901 home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Rafael.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94901 home values.
- 1845 2nd St San Rafael, CA$533K21--
- 1837 2nd St San Rafael, CA$633K321,269
- 32 Jessup St San Rafael, CA$501K21850
- 28 Jessup St San Rafael, CA$498K211,154
- 38 Jessup St San Rafael, CA$970K432,500
- 1851 2nd St San Rafael, CA$733K222,098
- 1851 2nd St # B San Rafael, CA$608K32--
- 1827 2nd St San Rafael, CA$1.18M------
- 17 Hart St San Rafael, CA$723K211,950
- 102 West St San Rafael, CA$663K421,830
- 1855 2nd St San Rafael, CA$745K------
- 18 Hart St San Rafael, CA$509K211,008
- 5 Jessup St UNIT C San Rafael, CA$599K11--
- 5 Jessup St UNIT A San Rafael, CA$553K22--
- 13 Hart St San Rafael, CA$721K321,581
- 14 Hart St San Rafael, CA$659K221,167
- 16 West St San Rafael, CA$654K311,361
- 11 Hart St San Rafael, CA$622K31.51,152
- 10 Hart St San Rafael, CA$634K21.51,231
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292