18410 Mendota St, Detroit, MI 482213 beds, 1 bath, 1,450 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,268 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1941
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $29,500
- Price/sqft: $20
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement, 835 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 400 sqft
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,450 sqft
- Lot depth: 112
- Lot width: 37
- Parcel #: 16043052
- Zillow Home ID: 88634440
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 18410 Mendota Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 48221 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 130.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 49.1% higher than in Detroit, and 620.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 48221 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 48221 home values.
- 1 beds, 1 baths
906 sqft, 4,791 sqft lot, built in 1948
- 1 beds, 1 baths
- 18416 Mendota St Detroit, MI$41K--1.5894
- 18400 Mendota St Detroit, MI$39K--1784
- 18424 Mendota St Detroit, MI$38K--11,204
- 18430 Mendota St Detroit, MI$42K--1.51,200
- 18312 Mendota St Detroit, MI$38K41931
- 18438 Mendota St Detroit, MI$28K311,459
- 18401 Birwood St Detroit, MI$42K--1929
- 18425 Birwood St Detroit, MI$39K--11,425
- 18306 Mendota St Detroit, MI$37K311,286
- 18409 Birwood St Detroit, MI$33K--1972
- 18418 Birwood St Detroit, MI$37K411,300
- 18446 Mendota St Detroit, MI$48K------
- 18315 Birwood St Detroit, MI$47K3--1,900
- 18300 Mendota St Detroit, MI$36K321,300
- 18435 Birwood St Detroit, MI$40K311,443
- 18443 Birwood St Detroit, MI$45K--11,114
- 18307 Birwood St Detroit, MI$43K--11,004
- 18454 Mendota St Detroit, MI$39K--1931
- 18292 Mendota St Detroit, MI$30K31.51,232
- 18301 Birwood St Detroit, MI$31K--1925
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!