- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
18414 Grayfield St, Detroit, MI 482192 beds, 1 bath, 1,283 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1945
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $13,700
- Price/sqft: $11
- Finished basement, 1275 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 275 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,283 sqft
- Lot depth: 142
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 22120397
- Zillow Home ID: 88134050
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 18414 Grayfield Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 48219 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 132.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 36.1% higher than in Detroit, and 558.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 48219 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 48219 home values.
- 18400 Grayfield St Detroit, MI$39K--1948
- 18420 Grayfield St Detroit, MI$46K--1.51,443
- 18380 Grayfield St Detroit, MI$41K21964
- 18364 Grayfield St Detroit, MI$42K--1672
- 18362 Grayfield St Detroit, MI$44K--1726
- 18421 Grayfield St Detroit, MI$34K--1.51,034
- 18409 Grayfield St Detroit, MI$35K--1.51,143
- 18401 Grayfield St Detroit, MI$38K--1.51,141
- 18601 Grayfield St Detroit, MI$42K--1563
- 18615 Grayfield St Detroit, MI$44K--1654
- 18393 Grayfield St Detroit, MI$55K421,679
- 18354 Grayfield St Detroit, MI$46K--11,784
- 18625 Grayfield St Detroit, MI$41K--1562
- 18375 Grayfield St Detroit, MI$46K--1.51,013
- 23411 Margareta St Detroit, MI$44K--1783
- 18633 Grayfield St Detroit, MI$55K--2.5640
- 18344 Grayfield St Detroit, MI$69K--21,074
- 18367 Grayfield St Detroit, MI$43K--1949
- 23419 Margareta St Detroit, MI$43K31751
- 18645 Grayfield St Detroit, MI$42K--1564
Nearby Schools in Detroit
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.