- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
18416 N Cave Creek Rd APT 3044, Phoenix, AZ 850322 beds, 2 baths, 948 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 956 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2009 for $53,000
- Sprinkler System
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 948 sqft
- Parcel #: 21407650
- Zillow Home ID: 68537179
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 18416 N Cave Creek Road APT 3044
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Paradise Valley, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 45.9% less than in Phoenix, and 55.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Paradise Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Paradise Valley home values.
- 18416 N Cave Creek Rd APT 1043 Phoenix, AZ$93K111,051
- 18416 N Cave Creek Rd APT 1041 Phoenix, AZ$106K111,051
- 18416 N Cave Creek Rd APT 2037 Phoenix, AZ$105K----646
- 18416 N Cave Creek Rd APT 2039 Phoenix, AZ$111K----948
- 18250 N Cave Creek Rd UNIT 123 Phoenix, AZ$82K22.51,440
- 18611 N 22nd St LOT 17 Phoenix, AZ$192KStudio--1,374
- 18611 N 22nd St LOT 16 Phoenix, AZ$165K321,296
- 18416 N Cave Creek Rd APT 1047 Phoenix, AZ$111K----720
- 18611 N 22nd St LOT 15 Phoenix, AZ$166K321,155
- 18611 N 22nd St LOT 18 Phoenix, AZ$170K321,155
- 18416 N Cave Creek Rd APT 2052 Phoenix, AZ$126K----948
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292