1842 8th Ave, Sacramento, CA 958182 beds, 2 baths, 1,396 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1941
- 24 days on Zillow
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Feb 2002 for $305,000
- Price/sqft: $415
- MLS #: 14048657
- Parking: 2 spaces, 380 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,396 sqft
- Parcel #: 01203130030000
- Zillow Home ID: 25795792
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1842 8th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Land Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 5.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 87.5% lower than in Sacramento, and 80.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Land Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Sacramento.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Land Park home values.
- 1836 8th Ave Sacramento, CA$692K332,031
- 1860 8th Ave Sacramento, CA$589K321,757
- 1821 9th Ave Sacramento, CA$531K221,452
- 1818 8th Ave Sacramento, CA$733K42.52,689
- 1872 8th Ave Sacramento, CA$621K31.51,746
- 1811 9th Ave Sacramento, CA$613K32.51,824
- 1831 9th Ave Sacramento, CA$706K322,040
- 1841 8th Ave Sacramento, CA$632K221,942
- 1841 9th Ave Sacramento, CA$700K332,230
- 1801 9th Ave Sacramento, CA$613K422,672
- 1861 8th Ave Sacramento, CA$863K433,241
- 1800 8th Ave Sacramento, CA$703K41.52,194
- 1880 8th Ave Sacramento, CA$683K331,988
- 1829 8th Ave Sacramento, CA$627K421,827
- 1875 8th Ave Sacramento, CA$639K31.52,252
- 1849 9th Ave Sacramento, CA$667K321,860
- 1811 8th Ave Sacramento, CA$588K321,746
- 1779 9th Ave Sacramento, CA$427K211,098
- 1780 8th Ave Sacramento, CA$555K211,521
- 1890 8th Ave Sacramento, CA$518K211,432
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.