- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1842 Blue Pine Ln, Indianapolis, IN 462313 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,508 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2012
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, On street, 2 spaces, 380 sqft
- Security System
- Paving Stone Patio in Backyard; Professionally built wood picket fence
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,508 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 45
- Parcel #: 491216114112000900
- Zillow Home ID: 59817384
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1842 Blue Pine Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46231 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 66.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 104.8% higher than in Indianapolis Metro, and 28.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46231 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46231 home values.
- 1838 Blue Pine Ln Indianapolis, IN$115K32.51,792
- 1846 Blue Pine Ln Indianapolis, IN$91K--1.51,323
- 1834 Blue Pine Ln Indianapolis, IN$100K--11,508
- 1850 Blue Pine Ln Indianapolis, IN$90K--11,190
- 1847 Wandflower Cir Indianapolis, IN$164K--1.52,490
- 1830 Blue Pine Ln Indianapolis, IN$115K32.51,912
- 1843 Wandflower Cir Indianapolis, IN$88K--21,395
- 1851 Wandflower Cir Indianapolis, IN$117K322,430
- 1904 Blue Pine Ln Indianapolis, IN$121K--1.52,302
- 1839 Wandflower Cir Indianapolis, IN$113K--1.51,647
- 1857 Wandflower Cir Indianapolis, IN$100K321,412
- 1826 Blue Pine Ln Indianapolis, IN$86K--11,190
- 1835 Wandflower Cir Indianapolis, IN$116K--1.52,072
- 1841 Blue Pine Ln Indianapolis, IN$116K--1.51,912
- 1908 Blue Pine Ln Indianapolis, IN$126K42.52,302
- 1903 Wandflower Cir Indianapolis, IN$110K32.51,600
- 1845 Blue Pine Ln Indianapolis, IN$84K221,078
- 1837 Blue Pine Ln Indianapolis, IN$110K--1.51,650
- 1851 Wandflower Cir Indianapolis, IN$154K32.52,430
- 1851 Wandflower Cir Indianapolis, IN$150K3----
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!