- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
18421 Wee Acres Dr, Bristol, IN 465073 beds, 2,038 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.37 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1974
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2004
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 572 sqft
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,038 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1974
- Lot depth: 160
- Lot width: 101
- Parcel #: 200322254018000030
- Zillow Home ID: 50603605
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 18421 Wee Acres Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46507 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 41.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.3% higher than in Bristol, and 31.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46507 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bristol.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46507 home values.
- 18403 Wee Acres Dr Bristol, IN$86K3--1,040
- 18441 Wee Acres Dr Bristol, IN$106K311,056
- 18422 Brewster Dr Bristol, IN$120K312,056
- 18442 Brewster Dr Bristol, IN$91K3--1,008
- 18404 Brewster Dr Bristol, IN$109K31.51,176
- 18422 Wee Acres Dr Bristol, IN$99K321,232
- 18442 Wee Acres Dr Bristol, IN$110K321,232
- 18404 Wee Acres Dr Bristol, IN$108K3--1,008
- 18383 Wee Acres Dr Bristol, IN$114K311,908
- 18386 Brewster Dr Bristol, IN$108K3--1,008
- 18460 Brewster Dr Bristol, IN$108K3--1,008
- 18384 Wee Acres Dr Bristol, IN$101K3--1,008
- 52386 County Road 23 Bristol, IN$99K311,512
- 52318 Chatham Pl Bristol, IN$122K4--2,038
- 18413 Brewster Dr Bristol, IN$108K321,056
- 18370 Brewster Dr Bristol, IN$110K3--1,008
- 18365 Wee Acres Dr Bristol, IN$104K3--1,056
- 52426 County Road 23 Bristol, IN$130K3--1,520
- 18393 Brewster Dr Bristol, IN$111K3--1,008
- 18482 Brewster Dr Bristol, IN$107K3--1,008
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.