- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1843 E 25th St, Oakland, CA 946061 bed, 1 bath, 1,716 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 4,934 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1958
- Last sold: Dec 2009 for $190,000
- Cable Ready
- Parking: Off street
- Living room, Parking Type: Off Street, Vintage
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 16
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 4
- Floor size: 1,716 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1958
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 022 032901311
- Zillow Home ID: 24761319
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1843 E 25th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Highland Terrace, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 36.9% lower than in Oakland, and 38.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Highland Terrace home values rise more quickly than other regions in Oakland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Highland Terrace home values.
- 4 beds, 2 baths
1,746 sqft, 3,484 sqft lot, built in 1912
- 4 beds, 2 baths
Nearby Schools in Oakland
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292