- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1844-1848 Hyde St, San Francisco, CA 941093 baths, 3,452 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 3,073 sqft
- Multiple Occupancy
- Built in 1910
- Last sold: Mar 1984 for $405,000
- Room count: 17
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 3,452 sqft
- Parcel #: 0125 023
- Zillow Home ID: 15066195
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1844-1848 Hyde Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Russian Hill market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 1.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 71.4% lower than in San Francisco, and 97% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Russian Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Russian Hill home values.
- 1834-1836 Hyde St San Francisco, CA$3.17M--22,090
- 1175-1179 Green St San Francisco, CA$4.11M--33,690
- 1834 Hyde St San Francisco, CA$2.89M32.52,090
- 1834 Hyde St San Francisco, CA$2M32.5--
- 1167 Green St San Francisco, CA$1.67M221,603
- 1171 Green St San Francisco, CA$1.68M221,603
- 1169 Green St # 2 San Francisco, CA$803K11898
- 1169 Green St # 1 San Francisco, CA$1.49M321,600
- 1814-1816 Hyde St San Francisco, CA$2.15M--32,896
- 1810-1812 Hyde St San Francisco, CA$1.63M6--2,060
- 1831 Hyde St San Francisco, CA$1.62M31.5--
- 1274 Vallejo St # 1284 San Francisco, CA$4.76M--56,981
- 1806-1808 Hyde St San Francisco, CA$2.16M--42,700
- 1180 Green St San Francisco, CA$2.04M22--
- 1178 Green St San Francisco, CA$939K21--
- 1176 Green St San Francisco, CA$933K11--
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292