1844 8th St NW, Washington, DC 200012 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,382 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Fantastic location! Just a couple blocks to U-Street Metro, shopping, dining, bars and more!
- Lot: 1,058 sqft
- Built in 1910
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2012 for $605,000
- Price/sqft: $438
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Jetted Tub
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,382 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Parcel #: 0394 0827
- Zillow Home ID: 408322
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1844 8th St Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Shaw, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.2% greater than in Washington, and 3.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Shaw home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Shaw home values.
- 1842 8th St NW Washington, DC$618K31.51,290
- 1846 8th St NW Washington, DC$600K31.51,290
- 1848 8th St NW Washington, DC$613K321,382
- 1840 8th St NW Washington, DC$609K31.51,290
- 1838 8th St NW Washington, DC$634K31.51,382
- 1836 8th St NW Washington, DC$626K31.51,382
- 1834 8th St NW Washington, DC$706K31.51,446
- 1832 8th St NW Washington, DC$589K31.51,382
- 1830 8th St NW Washington, DC$627K321,382
- 1828 8th St NW Washington, DC$592K31.51,382
- 1826 8th St NW Washington, DC$591K31.51,382
- 1824 8th St NW Washington, DC$607K31.51,382
- 1843 9th St NW Washington, DC$753K42.51,874
- 1841 9th St NW Washington, DC$760K42.51,802
- 1845 9th St NW Washington, DC$732K32.51,802
- 1839 9th St NW Washington, DC$801K331,802
- 1837 9th St NW Washington, DC$673K411,802
- 1847 9th St NW Washington, DC$757K42.51,802
- 1822 8th St NW Washington, DC$599K31.51,382
- 1835 9th St NW Washington, DC$676K411,802
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.