1844 SE 148th Ave, Portland, OR 972333 beds, 1 bath, 1,120 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1966
- 21 days on Zillow
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2004 for $145,000
- Price/sqft: $143
- MLS #: 14528120
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 504 sqft
- Large yard with patio. Great area for gardening
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,120 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1966
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: R219007
- Zillow Home ID: 53913282
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1844 Se 148th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Centennial, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 178.6% greater than in Portland, and 1.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Centennial home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Portland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Centennial home values.
- 1828 SE 148th Ave Portland, OR$182K31.11,243
- 1856 SE 148th Ave Portland, OR$182K31.51,244
- 14810 SE Mill St Portland, OR$181K311,296
- 1904 SE 148th Ave Portland, OR$167K311,245
- 1845 SE 149th Ave Portland, OR$180K311,120
- 1833 SE 149th Ave Portland, OR$169K31.51,150
- 1855 SE 149th Ave Portland, OR$188K31.51,244
- 1829 SE 149th Ave Portland, OR$243K421,872
- 1905 SE 149th Ave Portland, OR$244K522,062
- 1916 SE 148th Ave Portland, OR$163K311,156
- 1831 SE 148th Ave Portland, OR$170K421,782
- 1915 SE 149th Ave Portland, OR$195K411,624
- 1805 SE 148th Ave Portland, OR$144K21804
- 1932 SE 148th Ave Portland, OR$177K31.51,243
- 1861 SE 148th Ave Portland, OR$164K321,040
- 14809 SE Mill St Portland, OR$387K752,888
- 14817 SE Mill St Portland, OR$154K21990
- 1929 SE 149th Ave Portland, OR$161K311,120
- 14829 SE Mill St Portland, OR$196K321,696
- 1907 SE 148th Ave Portland, OR$291K32.51,748
Nearby Schools in Portland
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292