1844 SE 148th Ave, Portland, OR 972333 beds, 1 bath, 1,120 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1966
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $158,000
- Price/sqft: $141
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 504 sqft
- Large yard with patio. Great area for gardening
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,120 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1966
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: R219007
- Zillow Home ID: 53913282
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1844 Se 148th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Centennial, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 79% higher than in Portland, and 25.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Centennial home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Portland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Centennial home values.
- 1828 SE 148th Ave Portland, OR$178K31.11,243
- 1856 SE 148th Ave Portland, OR$178K31.51,244
- 14810 SE Mill St Portland, OR$178K311,296
- 1904 SE 148th Ave Portland, OR$170K311,245
- 1845 SE 149th Ave Portland, OR$177K311,120
- 1833 SE 149th Ave Portland, OR$169K31.51,150
- 1855 SE 149th Ave Portland, OR$181K31.51,244
- 1829 SE 149th Ave Portland, OR$241K421,872
- 1905 SE 149th Ave Portland, OR$245K522,062
- 1916 SE 148th Ave Portland, OR$167K311,156
- 1831 SE 148th Ave Portland, OR$171K421,782
- 1915 SE 149th Ave Portland, OR$197K411,624
- 1805 SE 148th Ave Portland, OR$146K21804
- 1932 SE 148th Ave Portland, OR$174K31.51,243
- 1861 SE 148th Ave Portland, OR$167K321,040
- 14809 SE Mill St Portland, OR$317K752,888
- 14817 SE Mill St Portland, OR$163K21990
- 1929 SE 149th Ave Portland, OR$168K311,120
- 14829 SE Mill St Portland, OR$206K321,696
- 1907 SE 148th Ave Portland, OR$273K32.51,748
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!