- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1844 Wilson Ave, Bethlehem, PA 180183 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,828 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,710 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $272,000
- Price/sqft: $149
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,828 sqft
- Lot depth: 97
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 641870369352 1
- Zillow Home ID: 9617306
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1844 Wilson Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Bethlehem Township market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 14.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Bethlehem Township, and 64.2% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 18018 home values.
- 1850 Wilson Ave Bethlehem, PA--------
- 1836 Wilson Ave Bethlehem, PA$162K31.51,326
- 1895 Eaton Ave Bethlehem, PA$186K321,607
- 1841 Wilson Ave Bethlehem, PA$205K321,844
- 1889 Eaton Ave Bethlehem, PA$197K41.52,337
- 1110 Beverly Ave Bethlehem, PA$240K42.51,829
- 1835 Wilson Ave Bethlehem, PA$269K42.52,436
- 1847 Wilson Ave Bethlehem, PA$262K42.52,088
- 1883 Eaton Ave Bethlehem, PA$175K321,510
- 1883 Eaton Ave Bethlehem, PA$197K32--
- 1830 Wilson Ave Bethlehem, PA$202K322,111
- 1829 Wilson Ave Bethlehem, PA$237K32.51,728
- 1877 Eaton Ave Bethlehem, PA$179K31.51,465
- 1880 W Union Blvd Bethlehem, PA$614K754,623
- 1871 Eaton Ave Bethlehem, PA$176K31.51,530
- 1820 Wilson Ave Bethlehem, PA$202K31.51,584
- 1896 Eaton Ave Bethlehem, PA$166K31--
- 1896 Eaton Ave Bethlehem, PA$167K311,275
- 1890 Eaton Ave Bethlehem, PA$165K211,088
- 1033 Beverly Ave Bethlehem, PA$175K321,660
Nearby Schools in Bethlehem Township
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!