1845-1847 Laguna St, SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94115
Sold on 6/6/13: $2,795,000
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:2,850 sq ft
- Lot:2,188 sqft
- Year Built:1900
- Last Sold:Jun 2013 for $2,795,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- # Stories2.0
- Unit Count2
- Zillow Home ID15075376
- Lot Depth87
- Lot Width25
- Parcel #0662 004
- Room Count7
- Days on Zillow280
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,865,868||$2.38M – $3.38M||+$51,463||$1,005||03/11/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$5,797/mo||$3.3K – $11K/mo||-$193||$2.03||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts Lower Pacific Heights home values will rise 1.6% next year, compared to a 3.6% increase for San Francisco as a whole. Among Lower Pacific Heights homes, this home is valued 225.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 8.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Lower Pacific Heights market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 8.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 161.8% greater than in San Francisco, and 47% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Lower Pacific Heights home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Lower Pacific Heights home values.
Neighborhood for 1845-1847 Laguna Street
- 1849-1851 Laguna St San Francisco, CA$2.84M53.53,450
- 1839 Laguna St San Francisco, CA$4.91M54.55,000
- 1855 Laguna St San Francisco, CA$4.01M43.53,660
- 1833 Laguna St San Francisco, CA$2.69M--1.02,718
- 1861-1865 Laguna St San Francisco, CA$3.19M--4.05,148
- 1825-1829 Laguna St San Francisco, CA$2.42M--3.03,292
- 2003 Pine St San Francisco, CA$2.26M42.02,090
- 1819 Laguna St San Francisco, CA$2.64M--2.02,628
- 2005-2009 Pine St San Francisco, CA$3.06M104.04,111
- 1815 Laguna St San Francisco, CA$3.12M--3.03,412
- 2015 Pine St # A San Francisco, CA$683K--1.0708
- 2015 Pine St San Francisco, CA$1.28M21.01,595
- 2013 Pine St San Francisco, CA$1.9M32.02,038
- 2011 Pine St San Francisco, CA$2.1M32.02,129
- 2033 Pine St San Francisco, CA$1.91M32.21,600
- 1803 Laguna St San Francisco, CA$2.67M--4.03,309
- 1932 Bush St San Francisco, CA$2.73M41.02,780
- 2017-2021 Pine St San Francisco, CA$3.06M83.05,019
- 1801 Laguna St San Francisco, CA$2.32M--3.04,874
- 1905 Laguna St # 205 San Francisco, CA$766K11.0768
Nearby Schools in San Francisco
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005