- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1845-1847 Laguna St, San Francisco, CA 941153 beds, 2 baths, 2,850 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,188 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $2,795,000
- Price/sqft: $981
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,850 sqft
- Lot depth: 87
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: 0662 004
- Zillow Home ID: 15075376
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1845-1847 Laguna Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Lower Pacific Heights, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 50.4% greater than in San Francisco, and 103.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Lower Pacific Heights home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Lower Pacific Heights home values.
- 1849-1851 Laguna St San Francisco, CA$3.61M53.53,450
- 1839 Laguna St San Francisco, CA$5.68M54.55,000
- 1855 Laguna St San Francisco, CA$4.9M43.53,660
- 1833 Laguna St San Francisco, CA$2.97M--12,718
- 1861-1865 Laguna St San Francisco, CA$3.54M--45,148
- 1825-1829 Laguna St San Francisco, CA$2.06MStudio--3,292
- 2003 Pine St San Francisco, CA$2.88M422,090
- 1819 Laguna St San Francisco, CA$2.88M--22,628
- 2005-2009 Pine St San Francisco, CA$4.23M1044,111
- 1815 Laguna St San Francisco, CA$2.99M42.53,412
- 2015 Pine St # A San Francisco, CA$693K--1708
- 2015 Pine St San Francisco, CA$1.34M211,595
- 2013 Pine St San Francisco, CA$2.07M322,038
- 2011 Pine St San Francisco, CA$2.61M322,129
- 2033 Pine St San Francisco, CA$1.93M32.21,600
- 1803 Laguna St San Francisco, CA$2.33M--43,309
- 1932 Bush St San Francisco, CA$3.01M412,780
- 2017-2021 Pine St San Francisco, CA$3.73M835,019
- 1801 Laguna St San Francisco, CA$2.59M--34,874
- 1905 Laguna St # 205 San Francisco, CA$637K11768
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.