- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1845 Mchenry St, Baltimore, MD 212234 beds, 1,900 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 1,298 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2010 for $17,487
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: On street
- Unfinished basement
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,900 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 90
- Lot width: 14
- Parcel #: 0275 071
- Zillow Home ID: 36519780
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1845 Mchenry Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Baltimore, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Baltimore, and 148% higher than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Carrollton Ridge home values.
- 1843 Mchenry St Baltimore, MD$52K31--
- 1847 Mchenry St Baltimore, MD$96K------
- 1841 Mchenry St Baltimore, MD$53K31--
- 1839 Mchenry St Baltimore, MD$100K------
- 1837 Mchenry St Baltimore, MD$58K------
- 307 S Monroe St Baltimore, MD$63K------
- 309 S Monroe St Baltimore, MD$62K------
- 305 S Monroe St Baltimore, MD$82K------
- 311 S Monroe St Baltimore, MD$60K31--
- 303 S Monroe St Baltimore, MD$76K------
- 313 S Monroe St Baltimore, MD$57K31--
- 1835 Mchenry St Baltimore, MD$98K31--
- 301 S Monroe St Baltimore, MD$57K------
- 315 S Monroe St Baltimore, MD$62K------
- 1842 Wilhelm St Baltimore, MD$55K------
- 1844 Wilhelm St Baltimore, MD$52K21--
- 1840 Wilhelm St Baltimore, MD$55K------
- 317 S Monroe St Baltimore, MD$56K------
- 1838 Wilhelm St Baltimore, MD$59K------
- 1833 Mchenry St Baltimore, MD$83K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.