18450 Bonnie Ln, Brookfield, WI 530455 beds, 3 baths, 2,730 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2001 for $255,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement, 936 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 598 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Composition
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Split level
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,730 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: BR C1091049
- Zillow Home ID: 40624266
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 18450 Bonnie Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 53045 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 15.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 11.6% lower than in Brookfield, and 43.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 53045 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Brookfield.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 53045 home values.
- 1420 Rolling Meadow Dr Brookfield, WI$238K321,474
- 18415 Countryside Ct Brookfield, WI$234K321,590
- 18465 Bonnie Ln Brookfield, WI$356K432,732
- 18435 Bonnie Ln Brookfield, WI$317K32.52,421
- 18405 Countryside Ct Brookfield, WI$335K42.52,189
- 1425 Rolling Meadow Dr Brookfield, WI$284K221,465
- 18505 Bonnie Ln Brookfield, WI$279K331,482
- 1500 Rolling Meadow Dr Brookfield, WI$283K42.51,654
- 1335 Pineview Ct Brookfield, WI$350K42.52,602
- 18365 Bonnie Ln Brookfield, WI$289K32.52,223
- 1465 Rolling Meadow Dr Brookfield, WI$397K42.52,338
- 1340 Pineview Ct Brookfield, WI$423K431,880
- 18535 Bonnie Ln Brookfield, WI$312K331,571
- 18380 Countryside Ct Brookfield, WI$488K432,916
- 18455 Harvest Ln Brookfield, WI$229K321,625
- 1415 Countryside Ln Brookfield, WI$290K52.51,579
- 18560 Bonnie Ln Brookfield, WI$290K42.52,366
- 1520 Rolling Meadow Dr Brookfield, WI$342K331,782
- 18435 Harvest Ln Brookfield, WI$223K321,613
- 1325 Pineview Ct Brookfield, WI$322K42.52,091
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!