A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,915 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1993
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $239,900
- Price/sqft: $116
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- RV Parking
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdr Walkin Clst, Additional Bedroom \ Othr Bdr Walkin Clst, Additional Bedroom \ Separate Bdrm Exit, Architecture \ Contemporary, Assoc Rules/Info \ None, Association & Fees: Homeowners Assoc \ N, Association & Fees: Rec Center \ N, Association Fee Incl \ No Fees, Basement: Basement Y/N \ N, Complex Feature \ Near Bus Stop, Const - Finish \ Painted, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Area \ Breakfast Room, Dining Area \ Dining in FR, Dining Area \ Dining in LR/GR, Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen, Dining Area \ Formal, Dwelling Styles \ Detached, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Exterior Features \ Balcony/Deck(s), Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s), Exterior Features \ Misting System, Exterior Features \ Patio, Exterior Features \ Pvt Yrd(s)/Crtyrd(s), Exterior Features \ Storage Shed(s), Exterior Stories \ 2, Features \ Vaulted Ceiling(s), Fencing \ Block, Fireplace \ 1 Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Tile, Heating \ Electric Heat, High School \ Paradise Valley, Items Updated: Bath(s) Partial/Full \ Partial, Items Updated: Floor Partial/Full \ Partial, Items Updated: Kitchen Partial/Full \ Partial, Items Updated: Plmbg Partial/Full \ Partial, Kitchen Features \ Built-in Microwave, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Granite Countertops, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec, Kitchen Features \ Refrigerator, Landscaping \ Desert Front, Landscaping \ Gravel/Stone Back, Landscaping \ Gravel/Stone Front, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Back, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Front, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Laundry \ Wshr/Dry HookUp Only, Master Bathroom \ Double Sinks, Master Bathroom \ Full Bth Master Bdrm, Master Bathroom \ Other (See Remarks), Master Bathroom \ Separate Shwr & Tub, Master Bedroom \ Split, Master Bedroom \ Upstairs, New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ Conventional, New Financing \ FHA, New Financing \ VA, Other Rooms \ Family Room, Other Rooms \ Loft, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking \ Dir Entry frm Garage, Parking \ Electric Door Opener, Parking \ Extnded Lngth Garage, Parking \ RV Gate, Parking \ RV Parking, Pool - Private \ Play Pool, Pool - Private \ Pool - Private, Property Description \ Borders Common Area, Property Description \ Corner Lot, Property Description \ Mountain View(s), Roofing \ All Tile, Separate Den/Office: Sep Den/Office Y/N \ Y, Services \ City Services, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ None, Status - Contingent \ UCB (Under Contract-Backups), Tax Municipality \ Phoenix, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval, Technology \ Security Sys Leased, Utilities \ APS, Water \ City Water
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,062 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 21402467
- Zillow Home ID: 7999285
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Paradise Valley home values will rise 1.9% next year, compared to a 3.6% increase for Phoenix as a whole. Among Paradise Valley homes, this home is valued 12.1% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 25.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Paradise Valley, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 31.8% lower than in Phoenix, and 46.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Paradise Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Paradise Valley home values.
|18448 N 30th Pl Phoenix, AZ||$215K||--||3.5||1,850|
|18444 N 30th Pl Phoenix, AZ||$183K||3||2||1,368|
|18440 N 30th Pl Phoenix, AZ||$177K||3||2||1,244|
|18433 N 30th St Phoenix, AZ||$205K||3||2||1,670|
|18436 N 30th Pl Phoenix, AZ||$231K||3||2||1,612|
|18429 N 30th St Phoenix, AZ||$164K||--||2||1,116|
|3016 E Wagoner Rd Phoenix, AZ||$180K||--||2.5||1,244|
|18453 N 30th Pl Phoenix, AZ||$195K||3||2||1,612|
|18449 N 30th Pl Phoenix, AZ||$199K||3||2||1,612|
|2940 E Villa Theresa Dr Phoenix, AZ||$190K||3||2||1,426|
|3005 E Renee Dr Phoenix, AZ||--||Studio||--||--|
|3009 E Renee Dr Phoenix, AZ||--||--||--||--|
|18610 N 30th St Phoenix, AZ||$174K||--||2||1,260|
|18425 N 30th St Phoenix, AZ||$141K||--||1||912|
|3020 E Wagoner Rd Phoenix, AZ||$198K||3||2||1,612|
|18432 N 30th Pl Phoenix, AZ||$231K||--||3.5||1,850|
|3015 E Wagoner Rd Phoenix, AZ||$245K||--||3.5||2,062|
|2992 E Union Hills Dr Phoenix, AZ||$154K||--||1.75||1,183|
|18421 N 30th St Phoenix, AZ||$184K||3||2||1,288|
|3013 E Renee Dr Phoenix, AZ||--||--||--||--|
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!