A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,941 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $745,500
- Price/sqft: $442
- Flooring: Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 437 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Bathroom \ Shower over Tub - 1, Bathroom \ Stall Shower - 2+, Bathroom \ Tub in Master Bedroom, Bathroom \ Tubs - 1, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Detached, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Breakfast Nook, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Family Room, Dining Room \ No Formal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Exterior \ Stucco, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter and Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Heating \ Electric, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Cooktop, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Oven - Built-In, Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Location \ Corner, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Composition, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Heater - Gas, Water \ Public
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,685 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1952
- Lot depth: 90
- Lot width: 66
- Parcel #: 22412092
- Zillow Home ID: 19556135
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 95050 home values will increase 4.8% next year, compared to a 5% rise for Santa Clara as a whole. Among 95050 homes, this home is valued 15.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 19.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 95050 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 25.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 36.5% higher than in Santa Clara, and 5.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95050 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Santa Clara.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95050 home values.
|2329 Raggio Ave Santa Clara, CA||$958K||4||2.5||2,073|
|1870 Los Padres Blvd Santa Clara, CA||$752K||3||2||1,218|
|1820 Los Padres Blvd Santa Clara, CA||$877K||4||2||--|
|2338 Vargas Pl Santa Clara, CA||$693K||3||2||1,053|
|1820 Los Padres Blvd Santa Clara, CA||$853K||4||2||1,501|
|2330 Raggio Ave Santa Clara, CA||$877K||3||2||1,627|
|2335 Raggio Ave Santa Clara, CA||$682K||3||1||1,021|
|2344 Vargas Pl Santa Clara, CA||$669K||3||2||1,053|
|2336 Raggio Ave Santa Clara, CA||$842K||3||2||1,519|
|1816 Los Padres Blvd Santa Clara, CA||$851K||3||2||1,458|
|1876 Los Padres Blvd Santa Clara, CA||$1.05M||4||3||2,093|
|2337 Vargas Pl Santa Clara, CA||$685K||3||2||1,053|
|2327 Warburton Ave Santa Clara, CA||$820K||3||1||1,287|
|2339 Raggio Ave Santa Clara, CA||$686K||3||1||1,021|
|2348 Vargas Pl Santa Clara, CA||$668K||3||2||1,053|
|1821 Los Padres Blvd Santa Clara, CA||$729K||3||1||1,021|
|2333 Warburton Ave Santa Clara, CA||$884K||3||2||1,520|
|2340 Raggio Ave Santa Clara, CA||$675K||3||1||1,021|
|2343 Vargas Pl Santa Clara, CA||$665K||3||2||1,053|
|Los Padres Blvd Santa Clara, CA||$683K||3||2||1,053|
Nearby Schools in Santa Clara
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!