- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
18468 Bunker Hill Dr, Strongsville, OH 441362 beds, 2 baths, 2,243 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,325 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $300,000
- Price/sqft: $134
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 441 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 2,243 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Lot depth: 115
- Lot width: 55
- Parcel #: 39720097
- Zillow Home ID: 88957382
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 18468 Bunker Hill Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 44136, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 25.9% higher than in Strongsville, and 83.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 44136 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Strongsville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44136 home values.
- 18474 Bunker Hill Dr Strongsville, OH$350K222,499
- 18462 Bunker Hill Dr Strongsville, OH$309K222,199
- 18377 Admiralty Dr Strongsville, OH$181K42.52,602
- 18456 Bunker Hill Dr Strongsville, OH$298K22.52,102
- 18363 Admiralty Dr Strongsville, OH$224K42.52,755
- 18469 Bunker Hill Dr Strongsville, OH$295K322,153
- 18437 Bunker Hill Dr Strongsville, OH$224K32.51,959
- Bunker Hill Dr Strongsville, OH--------
- 18391 Admiralty Dr Strongsville, OH$228K42.52,605
- 18321 Admiralty Dr Strongsville, OH$243K42.53,212
- 18420 Bunker Hill Dr Strongsville, OH$248K32.51,945
Nearby Schools in Strongsville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292