- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- 195 days on Zillow
- Views: 4,156 all time views
- 16 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $371/mo
- Cooling: None
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $19,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $24
- MLS #: L10026924
- Flooring: Laminate, Tile
- Parking: 0 space
- Appliances Included: Range
- Appliances Included: Refrigerator
- Hot Water Fuel: Electric
- Cable - Available
- Laundry Room Info: First Floor
- Fuel Tank Description: Above Ground Tank
- Fuel Type: Oil
- Property Sub Type: Single Family
- Property Type: Residential
- Lot Description: Level Topography
- Status: Active
- Tax Year: 15
- Water Sewer Lien: Neither
- Water Source: Public Water Connected
- Sq Ft Source: Town Records
- Year Built Desc: Town Records
- Last Change Type: Price Decrease
- Last Status: Deposit - Continue To Show
- Basement Type: None
- Cooling System: None
- Full Storm Windows
- Exterior Siding: Aluminum
- Driveway Type: Dirt
- Style: Mobile Home
- Sewage System: Shared Septic
- Waterfront Description: River
- Mill Rate: 36.3200
- Neighborhood: Torrington (134)
- Heat Type: Hot Air
- Park Garage Type: None
- Listing Type: Lease Listing Agreement
- Listing Type Description: Full Service
- Transaction Type: Sale
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 784 sqft
- Parcel #: 003659
- Zillow Home ID: 57825001
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $62-106K.
Popularity on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06790, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.8% higher than in Torrington, and 115.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06790 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Torrington.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|Other Units in this Building (13)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 1847 Norfolk Rd|
Nearby Schools in Torrington
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Torrington High (assigned)9-123.8 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.