18474 N 114th Ln, Surprise, AZ 853784 beds, 2 baths, 1,536 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,279 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $139,000
- Price/sqft: $90
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Add'l Property Use \ None, Additional Bedroom \ Master Bdrm Split, Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdr Walkin Clst, Additional Bedroom \ Other Bdrm Split, Approx SqFt Range \ 1, Approx SqFt Range \ 401 - 1, Approx SqFt Range \ 600, Apx Lot Size Range \ 1 - 7, Apx Lot Size Range \ 500, Architecture \ Ranch, Assoc Rules/Info \ NoVsble TrkTrlrRvBt, Assoc Rules/Info \ Pets OK (See Rmrks), Assoc Rules/Info \ Prof Managed, Association & Fees: HOA 2 Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: HOA Paid (Freq) \ Monthly, Association & Fees: HOA Y/N \ Y, Association & Fees: Rec Center Y/N \ N, Association Fee Incl \ Common Area Maint, Association Fee Incl \ Street Maint, Basement Description \ None, Buyer Broker $/% \ %, Buyer/Broker \ Y, City/Town Code \ Surprise, Compass \ N, Const - Finish \ Painted, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Country \ USA, County Code \ Maricopa, Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen, Dining Area \ Formal, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Elem School Dist # \ 011 - Peoria Unified District, Elementary School \ Mountain Ridge, Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s), Exterior Features \ Patio, Features \ Vaulted Ceiling(s), Fencing \ Block, Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Tile, Heating \ Electric Heat, High School \ Parkridge, High School Dist # \ 011 - Peoria Unified District, Horses \ N, Jr. High School \ Parkridge, Kitchen Features \ Built-in Microwave, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec, Landscaping \ Desert Back, Landscaping \ Desert Front, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Back, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Front, Laundry \ Wshr/Dry HookUp Only, Master Bathroom \ Double Sinks, Master Bathroom \ Full Bth Master Bdrm, New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ Conventional, Other Rooms \ Great Room, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking Features \ Electric Door Opener, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Roofing \ All Tile, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ None, Special Listing Cond \ Short Sale Aprvl Req, St Suffix \ Lane, State/Province \ AZ, Status \ Active, Subagents \ N, Tax Municipality \ Surprise, Technology \ 3+ Exist Tele Lines, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval, Technology \ Security Sys Owned, Type \ ER, Unit Style \ All on One Level, Utilities \ APS, Variable Commission \ N, Water \ City Water, Zip Code \ 85378
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,536 sqft
- Parcel #: 20013094
- Zillow Home ID: 67790640
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 18474 N 114th Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 85378, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 177.2% higher than in Surprise, and 473.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 85378 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Surprise.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 85378 home values.
- 18458 N 114th Ln Surprise, AZ$171K----2,178
- 18490 N 114th Ln Surprise, AZ$176K----2,178
- 18442 N 114th Ln Surprise, AZ$128K321,301
- 18506 N 114th Ln Surprise, AZ$176K332,422
- 18426 N 114th Ln Surprise, AZ$174K----2,178
- 18522 N 114th Ln Surprise, AZ$161K----1,949
- 11468 W Mccaslin Rose Ln Surprise, AZ$175K432,178
- 11469 W Phillip Jacob Dr Surprise, AZ$181K422,178
- 18410 N 114th Ln Surprise, AZ$186K----2,422
- 18538 N 114th Ln Surprise, AZ$170K421,949
- 11462 W Mccaslin Rose Ln Surprise, AZ$183K432,406
- 11463 W Phillip Jacob Dr Surprise, AZ$146K----1,536
- 11476 W Phillip Jacob Dr Surprise, AZ$170K----1,949
- 11473 W Mccaslin Rose Ln Surprise, AZ$171K431,949
- 11490 W Eden Mckenzie Dr Surprise, AZ$147K----1,536
- 11496 W Eden Mckenzie Dr Surprise, AZ$183K432,422
- 11456 W Mccaslin Rose Ln Surprise, AZ$183K432,406
- 11470 W Phillip Jacob Dr Surprise, AZ$179K32.52,178
- 11457 W Phillip Jacob Dr Surprise, AZ$168K42.51,949
- 11467 W Mccaslin Rose Ln Surprise, AZ$199K432,406
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!