- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
18475 Railroad Ave, Sonoma, CA 954762 beds, 1 bath, 939 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1936
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $222,500
- Price/sqft: $237
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 939 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Parcel #: 052223021
- Zillow Home ID: 15797096
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 18475 Railroad Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 95476 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 13.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3.9% less than in Sonoma, and 67.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 95476 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Sonoma.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95476 home values.
- 595 Craig Ave Sonoma, CA$512K421,816
- 18450 Clayton Ave Sonoma, CA$410K211,162
- 18471 Clayton Ave Sonoma, CA$333K21624
- 18445 Clayton Ave Sonoma, CA$185K11899
- 18370 Clayton Ave Sonoma, CA$392K21998
- 18425 Clayton Ave Sonoma, CA$391K21730
- 18493 Clayton Ave Sonoma, CA$843K342,771
- 18470 Railroad Ave Sonoma, CA$284K321,201
- 18460 Railroad Ave Sonoma, CA$399K21925
- 18480 Railroad Ave Sonoma, CA$349K21700
- 18395 Clayton Ave Sonoma, CA$417K22950
- 18360 Clayton Ave Sonoma, CA$350K21998
- 18440 Railroad Ave Sonoma, CA$471K311,482
- 18408 Railroad Ave Sonoma, CA$396K21783
- 18600 Railroad Ave Sonoma, CA$587K442,145
- 18359 Clayton Ave Sonoma, CA$539K221,246
- 18474 Barrett Ave Sonoma, CA$305K11688
- 18470 Barrett Ave Sonoma, CA$390K21930
- 18478 Barrett Ave Sonoma, CA$327K21768
- 18464 Barrett Ave Sonoma, CA$412K21928
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292