- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1848 Brown St, Allentown, PA 181043 beds, 2 baths, 1,706 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1977
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $190,900
- Price/sqft: $112
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Off street, 2 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,706 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 120
- Parcel #: 549707624447 1
- Zillow Home ID: 9654965
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1848 Brown Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 18104 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 26.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 68.7% higher than in South Whitehall Township, and 3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 18104 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in South Whitehall Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 18104 home values.
- 1701 N 19th St Allentown, PA$234K442,313
- 1729 N 19th St Allentown, PA$173K41.51,488
- 1840 Brown St Allentown, PA$207K321,695
- 1802 Latta St Allentown, PA$228K31.52,006
- 1720 N 19th St Allentown, PA$138K311,223
- 1712 N 19th St Allentown, PA$122K311,296
- 1837 Ruth St Allentown, PA$343K532,776
- 1726 N 19th St Allentown, PA$144K31.51,000
- 1808 Latta St Allentown, PA$227K32.51,889
- 1728 N 19th St Allentown, PA$164K311,846
- 1702 N 19th St Allentown, PA$123K311,296
- 1826 Brown St Allentown, PA$228K321,724
- 1649 N 19th St Allentown, PA$114K211,230
- 1814 Latta St Allentown, PA$228K32.51,889
- 1728 N 19th St # 1734 Allentown, PA$89K11610
- 1823 Ruth St Allentown, PA$165K211,144
- 1650 N 19th St Allentown, PA$160K31.51,585
- 1643 N 19th St Allentown, PA$100K211,008
- 1914 Brown St Allentown, PA$143K21.5832
- 1840 Ruth St Allentown, PA$123K311,071
Nearby Schools in South Whitehall Township
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.