A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $330-445K.
Improve This Home's Value
Estimated value increase: $17.7K
- The average cost for a deck addition in Seaside is $11,685.
Mid-Range Major Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $76K
- The average cost for a mid-range major kitchen remodel in Seaside is $62,441.
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 3,750 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- All time views: 4,978
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $290,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $272
- Parking: 232 sqft
- Additional Listing Info: Accepting Backups
- Additional Listing Info: Continue to Show
- Additional Listing Info: REO / Bank Owned Property
- Bedrooms: Ground Floor Bedroom
- Building Type: Detached
- Cooling: None
- Dining Room: Eat in Kitchen
- Dining Room: No Formal Dining Room
- Exterior: Stucco
- Family Room: No Family Room
- Family Room: No Separate Family Room
- Fireplaces: Living Room
- Fireplaces: Wood Burning
- Fireplaces: Yes
- Flooring: Carpet - Area
- Heating: Forced Air
- Heating: Gas
- Horse Property: No
- Kitchen: Cooktop
- Kitchen: Dishwasher
- Kitchen: Oven - Built-In
- Laundry: In Laundry Room
- Listing Class: Residential
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right to Sell
- Lot Size Area Maximum Units: Square Feet
- Lot Size Area Minimum Units: Square Feet
- Pool: Pool - No
- Roof: Composition
- Sewer Septic: Sewer Connected
- Sewer Septic: Sewer in Street
- Structure SqFt Source: Assessor
- Style: Ranch
- Subclass: Single Family Home
- View: Bay
- View: City Lights
- Water: Heater - Gas
- Water: Public
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,066 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1960
- Parcel #: 012015034000
- Zillow Home ID: 19337069
Sell Your Home on Zillow
if you listed your home for sale
Nearby Schools in Seaside
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.